Brands are using technology like never before in order to provide a high quality and seamless customer engagement and shopping experience for customers. We are in the midst of a digital revolution. There is a massive fundamental shift that is impacting every aspect of our lives. Everything that can go digital is going digital. And once it is digital, it is on-demand all the time. This is impacting our experience, behaviors and expectations. Gadgets getting cheaper and connectivity getting faster. By 2015, it is projected that 72% of the online access will come from tablets & mobile broadband.
To keep your business ahead from competition Aakrit provides E2E solutions to meet your Digital Marketing needs:
- B2B Marketing: A type of commerce transaction that exists between businesses, such as those involving a manufacturer and wholesaler, or a wholesaler and a retailer.
- Banners Marketing: A web banner or banner ad is a form of advertising on the World Wide Web delivered by an ad server. This form of online advertising entails embedding an advertisement into a web page. It is intended to attract traffic to a website by linking to the website of the advertiser.
- Brand Marketing: dMarketing operates primarily through tactical means, and branding, while manifest in all things including every tactical action, is to my view, really about what people hold in their minds, and this is significantly more about strategic positioning than tactical action.
- Email Marketing: Email is a very versatile medium. Formats range from simple text to HTML & rich media. Content can be one-size-fits-all or highly customized. Frequency can consist of fixed, frequent intervals or sporadic intervals, with transmissions occurring only when something newsworthy comes along.
- Niche Marketing: is the act of segmenting the market for a specific product and marketing intently to a small subset of the market, rather than pursuing a smaller share of a larger market.
- PPC Marketing: is an Internet marketing formula used to price online advertisements. In PPC programs the online advertisers will pay Internet Publishers the agreed upon PPC rate when an ad is clicked on, regardless if a sale is made or not.
- Video marketing: Full motion Video could be applied to show a person explaining something to the user which he otherwise would have to read. This tends to catch the user’s attention much more than written content and better than using only audio.
- Viral Marketing: Viral marketing is a strategy by which a marketer creates a campaign focused around the goal of causing viewers of that promotion to spontaneously spread it by sending it to friends
We strategies, design, create and integrate insights in order to drive current and future business. Aakrit experienced team of this medium is able to optimize your campaigns in real time based on the insights generated from the performance outcomes and results have been one of the key differentiators.